Please fill in the following form to receive a quote, you can check our calendar for availability. We will email you the total cost to hire the campervan, and to reserve the booking you will need to pay a deposit of £150. We will need to collect further details from you for our insurance company to ensure you will be covered in the event of an accident or breakdown.
We will also require a security deposit of £500 which is due before your hire date. This is to cover the excess should anything happen to the camper. This will be returned to you within 48 hours of the safe return of the campervan. This deposit may be increased to £750 if you fall outside of our standard driver requirements.
June - September
October - May
Travel outside the UK
Added charge for insurance
for most EU countries
We would be willing to give a large discount if you would like to hire the camper for a long period. Please contact us to discuss
£100 per day
£600 per week
£75 per day
£450 per week
£5 per day
Standard Driver Conditions
• Age limits: 23 to 75 years old
• Hold a full UK licence for a minimum of 2 years, with no more than 6 points.
• No more than 1 claim in the last 5 years.
• Details of additional drivers are required in advance.
• Valid standard driver's licence required from all drivers at start of hire
• Each driver must also provide two additional forms of identification. All must clearly show the drivers name and address, and be dated within 90 days of when the hire commences:
Utility bill AND
Bank or credit card statement OR any other bill (excluding mobile phone bills)
• A DVLA licence check code which can be obtained for free from https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
Let us know if you fall outside these standard conditions & we will check with our insurer & increase your quote slightly. Licences from most other countries can be covered at no extra charge, just check with us first.